Top 10 Wallpaper FAQs:
- The surface of my wall is not flat. Can I still install wallpaper on it?
- Will my wall paint peel off or my walls get damaged when I remove the wallpaper?
- Can I get someone from Print a Wallpaper to install the wallpaper at my home or office or workplace?
- Is there a minimum size / order quantity for custom wallpaper orders?
- I really liked one of your wallpaper designs, but I need a different size. What do I do?
- I want to go for Custom Size wallpaper. How do I calculate the size I require?
- Under what conditions can I return my wallpaper?
- Can I exchange my wallpaper for a new one?
- Can I clean my Wallpaper?
- Do you ship overseas?
No. For best results, wallpapers are installed on absolutely flat/smooth surfaces. Therefore, we recommend that you choose a smooth surface for installing our wallpapers to avoid bumps and achieve a perfect finish.
In most cases, your wall will not get damaged. However, we cannot guarantee the condition of your wall surface before you apply the wallpaper. Paint a Wallpaper will not take any responsibility for any damage that occurs while removing the wallpaper or paint touch-ups that might be required.
Can I get someone from Print a Wallpaper to install the wallpaper at my home or office or workplace?
Sure! We offer installation service within 48 hours in Delhi-NCR at a nominal charge.
Yes, the minimum custom wallpaper size we accept is 20 Sq. Ft.
No problem! You can customize the size of any existing wallpaper design to suit your requirements by following these steps:
- Select the wallpaper design from our website.
- Go to the Custom Size option.
- Fill-in the required Width and Height of the wallpaper.
- Since the Height and Width ratio of the size you entered is different than our original image, you need to crop the image to decide the actual part of the image that you would like us to print.
- To Crop the image, Move the crop box on the wallpaper design by dragging with your mouse.
- You can also Re-size the crop box by dragging the small corner squares.
- Preview of the re-sized image before confirming your order.
- If you are happy with what you see, continue to place your order to print.
- If you want to re-size your wallpaper again, you will be prompted to go back to Step 5 above.
Don’t worry! Simply calculate the measurement of your wall/area where you wish to install a wallpaper. Provide us with the measurements in cm, inch or foot and leave the rest to us. We will convert your measurements into Sq Ft and let you know the exact Custom Size of wallpaper you need. For more information on how to get the precise measurements of your wall, please refer to the “How to Measure" section on our website.
You may return your wallpaper in case of:
- Damaged or tampered packaging at the time of receipt. Please DO NOT accept your order in such cases and ask the courier executive to take it back. Additionally, please inform us about the situation via email so that we can take corrective action at the earliest.
If the wallpaper you receive is incorrect or does not match the specifications (in terms of size and design) provided by you. In this case you need to:
- Inform our customer care about the discrepancy via email within 24 hours of order receipt.
- Email us a photo-proof of the discrepancy in your order within 24 hours.
- Send us back the order in its original shipping package within 5 working days. Please note that you need to bear the cost of shipping the damaged/incorrect/defective wallpaper back to us.
For more details, please read our Return Policy.
We offer an exchange only if your order is incorrect or defective (does not match your specifications in terms of size or design). In such cases, we will resend a fresh order to you. For more information on order exchange, please read our Return Policy.
Yes, you can clean your wallpaper with a damp sponge dipped into a solution of water and mild soapy cleaning detergent. Avoid excessive scrubbing or using harsh chemical-based detergents that may damage the surface of your wallpaper.
Yes, we do – to USA, UK, Middle East and the Far East, but shipping charges would be extra.