Wallpapers work like magic. They breathe a new lease of life in a mundane setting. They transform an ordinary space into an extraordinary world. They make old walls come alive and silent walls talk! But most importantly, they mirror your personality, aesthetic sense and creativity.
Like all precious things, wallpapers too need to be taken care of, so that they continue to lend beauty, energy and vibrancy to your home or office interiors. The good news is that taking care of your wallpaper is not a painstaking task at all! In fact, it is a simple routine which, if followed on a regular basis, can ensure a longer life to your wallpaper.
Wondering where to start? Let us tell you how to take care of your wallpaper the easy way.
- Wipe your wallpaper with a clean, dry cloth to remove dust particles.
- Dampen a clean cloth or sponge with water and wipe your wallpaper gently. Do not use hard scrubbing pads.
- Wipe the surface of your wallpaper from the bottom to the top, following the direction of the vertical seams.
- Although our scratch-proof wallpaper is made from very tough and durable materials and cannot be grazed easily, do not scrub too hard to remove any dust as you may inadvertently tear or damage it.
- Do not use chemical-based detergents as they may damage the smooth surface finish. Avoid colored cleaning solutions as they may cause the wallpaper to stain.
- Clean your wallpaper every 2-3 weeks to keep it clean and shining as new.
For any query, please call us on +91-98110-31749 or e-mail email@example.com